This article provides answers for InVision V6
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard. On V7? Check out this article instead.
With InVision V6 Enterprise, you can organize your Enterprise members into different groups called Teams. Teams allow you to invite specific groups of people to a prototype or notify them about comments. For example, you may want to invite all members of your development team to your newest prototype.
To create a team on your Enterprise account, you must have manager or admin access.
Creating a team
To create a team in your V6 Enterprise:
- Sign in to your InVision V6 account:
- Navigate to the People page.
- Click the Teams tab.
- Click the + Add button, enter the team name, and click Create.
- Under the members column, click Add members.
- Select the members you want to add and click Update Team.
Once you've created your team, any contributor, manager, or admin can add the team to a prototype. Admins or managers can add others to multiple teams.
Adding teams to prototypes
To add a team to a prototype:
- Navigate to the Documents page, and click the prototype you want the team to access.
- At the top right, click the Share button.
- Click the team name, then click Add.
- Confirm by clicking Save changes.
For each prototype you want to share with the team, repeat these steps.
If members are added to or removed from a team, those members will gain or lose access to prototypes shared with that team.
Deleting a team
To delete a team:
- Under the People page, navigate to the Teams tab.
- To the right of the team you wish to delete, click the More (•••) button.
- On the dropdown, click Delete.