With InVision V6 Enterprise, you can organize your Enterprise members into different groups called Teams. Teams allow you to invite specific groups of people to a prototype or notify them about comments. For example, you may want to invite all members on your development team to your newest prototype.
To create a team on your Enterprise account, you must have manager or admin access.
Creating a team
To create a team:
- Sign in to your InVision V6 account and navigate to the People page.
- Click the Teams tab.
- Click the + button, enter a team name, and click Create.
- To begin adding members, hover over the team name and click Add.
- Select the members you want to add and click Update Team.
Once you've created your team, any contributor, manager, or admin can add the team to a project. Admins or managers can add others to multiple teams.
Adding teams to prototypes
To add a team to a prototype:
- Navigate to the Projects page, and then click the prototype you want the team to access.
- At the top right, click the Share button.
- Click the team name, and then click Update.
For each prototype you want to share with the team, repeat the previous steps.