To create a team on your Enterprise account, you must have manager or admin access.
Creating a team
To create a team:
- Sign in to your InVision account and navigate to the People page.
- Click the Teams tab.
- Click the + button, enter a team name, and click Create.
- To begin adding members, hover over the team name and click Add.
Once you've created your team, any contributor, manager, or admin can add the team to a project. Admins or managers can add contributors to multiple teams.
Adding teams to prototypes
To add a team to a prototype:
- Navigate to the Projects page, and then click the prototype you want the team to access.
- At the top right, click the green Share button.
- Click the team name, and then click Update.
For each prototype you want to share with the team, repeat the previous steps.
Note: If members are added to or removed from a team, those members will gain or lose access to prototypes shared with that team.