Before you start
- Deleting a prototype is permanent—you can't restore it. If you need to access a prototype in the future, we recommend archiving instead.
- Only prototype owners can delete prototypes, unless you are part of an Enterprise plan. If you are an Enterprise user, check out this article instead.
Deleting standard prototypes
To delete a prototype:
1. Sign in to your account and navigate to the Projects page.
2. Hover over the desired prototype, and click the ••• (more) icon.
3. Click Delete Prototype.
4. Check all the boxes to confirm, and then click Yes, Delete Prototype.
Deleting Studio prototypes
Deleting Studio prototypes is slightly different than deleting standard prototypes.
To delete a Studio prototype:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Projects page.
- Hover over the desired prototype and click View Prototype.
- At the top right of the page, click the ••• (more) icon, and then click Delete.
- To confirm, click Delete again.