How do I password protect my prototype?
With InVision Cloud, you can create password-protected public share links.
Before you start
Before getting started, here are a few things to note:
- Currently, it's not possible to password protect Studio prototypes.
- You can only password protect public share links. Collaborators or members of your team/organization that have been invited to the prototype will not be required to enter a password.
Password protecting prototypes
To create a password-protected public share link:
- Sign in to your InVision Cloud account and navigate to the Projects page.
- Open the prototype and, at the top right of the page, click the Share button.
- At the bottom of the share modal, click Link Settings.
- Toggle on Password Protect, and then enter a password.
- Click Save.
- Copy the share link.
When you share that link with stakeholders, they will need to enter the password before viewing.
If you previously created share URLs that weren't password protected, and you no longer want them to be accessed, you’ll need to revoke those share links.