How do I export a prototype to a PDF or ZIP file?
Currently, it's not possible to export Studio prototypes.
To export a prototype to PDF or ZIP file:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Projects page.
- Click your desired prototype.
- In the menu bar directly above the prototype screens, click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Download Prototype.
- Click ZIP or PDF.
- To run the prototype on your own server, click ZIP.
- To download all the screens in your prototype as separate pages, click PDF. Choose Portrait or Landscape view, whether or not you want to include comments, and optionally password protect the PDF.
- Click the Generate button.
A new browser tab will open, letting you know that the file is being generated. Depending on the file size, it may take a few moments. Once the file is ready, click the Download button.
Hotspots will not appear in downloaded prototypes.
You will also receive an email notification when the export is complete. Clicking the download link in the email will download the file directly to your computer.
If you click the download link in your email, but you are not signed in to InVision in your browser, you will be prompted to sign in before the download begins.
Need to download just a single screen? Check out this article: How can I download a screen?