With InVision, you can download a prototype as a PDF or ZIP file. To complete this action, you must at least be a collaborator or team member. If on an Enterprise plan, you must have a role of contributor or higher.
To download a prototype:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Projects page.
- Open your preferred prototype.
- In the menu bar directly above the prototype screens, click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Download Prototype.
- Click ZIP or PDF.
- To run the prototype on your own server, click ZIP. You can choose to Prevent hotspot hinting, and whether or not you want to Prevent access to all screens in the prototype using the navigation arrows.
- To download all the screens in your prototype as separate pages, click PDF. Choose Portrait or Landscape view, whether or not you want to include comments (and which type/status), and optionally password protect the PDF.
- Click the Generate button.
A new browser tab will open, letting you know that the file is being generated. Depending on the file size, it may take a few moments. Once the file is ready, click the Download button.
You will also receive an email notification when the download is complete. Clicking the download link in the email will download the file directly to your computer. If you click the download link in your email, but you are not signed in to InVision in your browser, you will be prompted to sign in before the download begins.
Need to download just a single screen? Check out this article: How can I download a screen?