Here's a helpful overview of the various InVision plans that expands on the plan-specific features and prices (in USD). Visit our knowledge base for more information on both Consumer plan roles and Enterprise roles.
All Consumer Plans
All consumer plans (Free, Starter, Professional, Team) have:
- The ability to share prototypes
- The ability to export prototypes (excluding Studio prototypes) to a ZIP file or PDF
Note: Within the ZIP, you'll find an index.html that will allow you to run the project offline.
- The ability to archive and unarchive prototypes
- The ability to create unlimited Freehand projects
- A storage limit of 10GB of files total for all projects that are owned by the account
Note: See below for more information on the Enterprise plan, which allows unlimited storage.
All paid plans will automatically renew at the end of the paid term unless you manually downgrade and cancel your subscription.
Cost: $13/mo if paying yearly or $15/mo if paying monthly
Upgrade to Starter here.
Cost: $22/mo if paying yearly or $25/mo if paying monthly
Unlimited prototypes for one designer/admin
Upgrade to Professional here.
Cost: $89/mo if paying yearly or $99/mo if paying monthly
Unlimited prototypes for 5 designers/admins to create in a shared bucket
Upgrade to Team here.
Cost: Contact us for a quote!
Once a team grows beyond 5 members, we offer the option to upgrade to one of our Enterprise plans. This plan allows for:
- Greater permissions
- Unlimited storage
- Single sign-on
- And more! Contact us for more info on the Enterprise plans!