Take creative collaboration to a new level inside Microsoft Teams with .
- Make sure the admin of your Office 365 organization has Allow external apps in Microsoft Teams toggled ON. When enabled, users can add tabs and bots that are available to the Office 365 tenant. Learn more about these settings in the .
- At the top of your Teams app, click + to add a new tab.
- Find the pink Freehand by InVision app inside the Microsoft Teams marketplace.
- Click the pink Sign In button and join with your existing InVision account. If you don’t have one yet, click Sign Up to create one.
- Select an existing Freehand to be added to a new tab in Microsoft Teams, or create a new one by clicking + New Freehand.
- If you selected an existing Freehand, it will appear in a new tab within Teams. A notification will be sent to the corresponding channel.
How the integration works
Once installed, the integration will embed any existing or new Freehand in your Teams channel, attached to a specific conversation. Your team will be notified in the same Conversation channel that the Freehand is attached to.
Everyone in the Teams Conversation will then be able to join the Freehand and collaborate in real time.