If you're not ready to move to the new DSM, you can still create legacy design systems from the DSM web view.
To create a legacy design system:
- Sign in to the DSM web view.
- Near the top of the design systems list, click the Create button.
- Toggle on Create a legacy design system.
- Enter a name. You can also add an optional description and cover image for the design system.
- Set permission to Anyone at your organization can view or Only people invited can view.
- Click Create.
You can now continue to build your library via the DSM Sketch plugin.