Design System Manager (DSM) access is now open to the general public. The instructions below are no longer necessary. Please view our Getting Started Guide on DSM here.
Watch this quick tutorial to learn how to get started with the DSM Sketch plugin:
Here’s how to get early access to DSM:
For InVision Enterprise accounts: sign in to your account and then use the following URL, replacing your-domain with your InVision enterprise subdomain:
For Free, Starter, Professional or Team accounts, visit this URL:
- Follow the prompts to create an organization and a library.
NOTE: Please be careful when first creating your organization name, as it can't be edited/deleted and recreated at this time.
- Follow the prompts to download the Craft Manager plugin for Sketch.
NOTE: If you’re using Craft Manager, make sure to uninstall and reinstall so you’re on the latest version.
- Open Craft Manager from the macOS taskbar, and press cmd+shift+b
- Enter your exclusive access password: dsm-preview
NOTE: If DSM does not appear, make sure to uninstall and reinstall Craft Manager first
- From Craft Manager’s drop-down menu, switch to Design System Manager.
- Click the Install button.
- Click Sign in to InVision. The Craft Manager dialog will open and prompt you to sign in with your InVision credentials.
- If you have basic authentication enabled, you can enter your username and password just like you would on the web. Enter your email address and password, and then click Sign In.
- If your team has SSO enabled, select Or sign in with Enterprise to be prompted to enter your team domain. Upon entering your team domain, you will taken to your SSO provider of choice.
Alternatively, sign in to an Enterprise account by clicking Enterprise to the left of the Sign In button, enter your domain name, and then sign in with your credentials.
- If you’re only a part of one team, you can continue working in Sketch.
If you have more than one team, then after entering your credentials, you’ll be asked to pick one of your teams to sign in to. This is so we can give you access to your teams documents, and to make sure we are publishing to the right team.
See more in our Getting Started Guide for DSM.