Watch this quick tutorial to learn how to get started with the DSM Sketch plugin:
Here’s how to get early access to DSM:
For InVision Enterprise accounts: sign into your account and then use the following URL, replacing your-domain with your InVision enterprise subdomain:
For Free, Starter, Professional or Team accounts, visit:
- Follow the prompts to create an organization and a library.
- Follow the prompts to download the Craft Manager plugin for Sketch.
NOTE: If you’re using Craft Manager, make sure to uninstall and reinstall so you’re on the latest version.
- Open Craft Manager from the macOS taskbar, and press cmd+shift+b
- Enter your exclusive access password: dsm-preview
NOTE: If DSM does not appear, make sure to uninstall and reinstall Craft Manager first
- From Craft Manager’s drop-down menu, switch to Design System Manager.
- Click the Install button.
- Click the DSM icon in the Craft side panel, and log in to your InVision account. To create and access libraries from your personal InVision account, enter your InVision credentials in the DSM plugin modal in Sketch. To access your Enterprise DSM libraries, click the Enterprise sign in link, enter your domain and then enter your credentials.
- Start building your design system.
- Invite your team to join.
See more in our Getting Started Guide for DSM here.