- Performance improvements and freezing: Complex artboards with nested symbols should now be many times faster thanks to a massive refactoring of the syncing process. This will also resolve several cases of Sketch freezing when syncing due to artboard complexity.
- Shape fill functionality: Users are able to select a shape, by pressing “cmd+e” they will add a fill color to that selected shape.
Pencil color picker: Users are able to change the pencil color by clicking the ••• menu at the top left, then clicking Change my default color.
Get started video: New walkthrough video tutorial is now available through the Freehand Guide.
Rich text editing: Users are now able to format text in Freehand. Allowed formatting functionality such as
- Bold (cmd+b)
- Highlight (cmd+e)
- Align center (cmd+shift+c)
- Align left (cmd+shift+l)
- Emoji import issue: Fixed issue with importing emojis for retina displays.
- Mobile and tablet onboarding: Improved on-boarding for mobile and tablet in landscape mode.
MOBILE - iOS
MOBILE - Android
- Platform stability & security improvements – A number of general security fixes.