We are improving InVision by squashing bugs and releasing new features every day. Here's an account of what we've accomplished this month.
- iPhone 8: Added as a product type.
- Removed extensions tab: Users can no longer access snaps or whiteboard from home or the screens tab.
- Confluence + InVision: You can now embed InVision prototypes in Atlassian’s Confluence pages using the new InVision for Confluence add-on. Learn more in the public announcement in the InVision blog. You can also minimize and expand embedded InVision prototypes inside Confluence pages.
- InVision + Trello: You can attach InVision prototypes to Trello cards using the new InVision Power-Up. Learn more about the InVision Power-Up here.
- UserTesting.com Integration Limitation: Usertesting.com's integration is now limited to 3 testing sessions per month. If you’d like to do more testing, just visit UserTesting to select the plan that best suits your needs.
- Enterprise Commenting Flow: Users visiting enterprise prototypes are now required to sign up or sign in in order to leave a comment.
- Enterprise invites silently fails: Enterprise teams can now remove a member and re-invite them without the invite failing (not retroactive).
- Escape key deselects screens: When selecting specific screens in the Prototype Screens Tab, users can hit escape to deselect all screens.
- Archiving unowned prototypes: In non-enterprise teams, users are no longer able to archive prototypes that they do not own.
- Deleting unowned prototypes: In non-enterprise teams, users are no longer able to delete prototypes that they do not own.
- High CPU Usage: projects.invisionapp.com does not take up high CPU usage anymore.
- Performance in the people tab for large companies: Improved performance for large companies in the people tab.
- Downloading PDF fails: users no longer see a gateway timeout when downloading prototypes as a PDF.
- Team limit reached: Enterprise customers can now create unlimited teams in their account.
- Batched comment emails: We fixed an issue where some users received batch comment emails every five minutes.
- Trello Power-Up performance has been improved: Power-Up is more stable and works faster.
- Send Feedback: Users are now able to send feedback directly from Freehand documents.
- Become a Pro Tutorial: Interactive onboarding tutorial is now available to start again anytime from (?) Help dropdown.
- What’s New: Users will see a notification (red dot) directly in Freehand documents notifying about any new updates and releases.
- Craft Sync Photoshop: Screens over 10,000px in height can now be synced via Craft Sync in Photoshop.
- Z key shortcut: Fixed issue when pressing Z key returns to previously used tool in Freehand.
- Quick selection: Fixed bug pressing the command key when the selection option is enabled will change the cursor function to pencil mode.
- Version 2.4.6: Included stability improvements.
- Version 2.4.7:
- Included stability improvements.
- You can now experience a faster app’s launch time when you are on slow internet connections.
- Version 2.4.8: Included stability improvements.
See all of the iOS app release notes here.
- Version 0.0.85: Public Beta
- Included stability improvements.
- You can now sign in with emails that contain apostrophes.
- You can now see better error messages when something unexpected happens.
See all of the Android app release notes here.
- Application Security: Finalized upgrades for all vulnerable instances of node.js.