April 5, 2019
The following release notes apply strictly to Freehand in InVision Cloud V7, and they are not applicable to Cloud V6:
Your You're correct: Freehand text in Cloud V7 now features autocorrection.
- Let's wrap it up: Working with text in Freehand for Cloud V7 is better than ever:
- Now you can click and drag to draw a text bounding box, complete automatically wrapping text.
- When you create a text area by clicking to type, now the text will wrap at a predefined width.
- When hovering over a text area, you can now use the side handles to resize the area and change the wrapping of the text. It's worth noting that you can still drag the corner handles of a text area to change change the font size.
December 7, 2018
- Shape Menu in Freehand: Now you can easily draw rectangles, circles, and straight lines.
Pro tip: To draw perfect squares, circles, and lines at 30° increments, hold the Shift key while drawing.
September 7, 2018
- Choose your line opacity: To change the level of transparency of the lines you draw, you can now use the