You should notice an overall improvement to performance and stability with this release, as our engineers have stamped out a number of small-yet-annoying bugs.
Recent changes to the code should greatly reduce the frequency of errors that result in needing to re-authenticate.
Keyboard obstructs access
You should no longer encounter the bug that had previously caused the keyboard to block two critical tasks:
- Sign in: Now you can see and complete the sign-in process after clicking the Know your team domain link.
- Update password: Now you can see and access the Password field.
- Positioning in fix footers: Hotspots in fixed footers will now get positioned as expected.
- Maintain scroll position: Now if you select the Maintain scroll position setting for a hotspot, the app will respect that setting as expected.
Now when navigating through screens, when users reach the final screen and swipe forward, they will see the first screen again. Likewise, swiping backward on the first screen will take users to the last screen.
Not all that refreshing
After mirroring a prototype to Android and then ending the session, your document list will no longer refresh (causing a needless delay).
The app now supports use of both TalkBack and Switch Access.
Updated Crashlytics library
The app now relies on the latest version of the Crashlytics library to monitor performance.
- General improvements: Released on November 21st, 2019, version 2.8.2 of the InVision Android app includes general performance improvements.
- Sign right in: Version 2.8.0 of the InVision Android app features Universal Login 2.0, which further streamlines the sign-in process.
- Sign in troubles corrected: This release included a hotfix to correct the bug that had been preventing some people from signing in to the InVision Android app.
- Performance improvements: Back end performance improvements and crash fixes should provide you with a smoother experience.
- Performance improvements: Your experience should continue to improve due to general performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Introducing user test mode: Easily run more effective, more realistic user testing sessions with the new user test mode, which lets you disable hotspot hinting and swiping within the app.
- Performance improvements: Your experience should be better in general due to numerous performance improvements for the app.
Version 1.10.10 - Public Beta
- Improved loading performance: You may notice your prototypes now load more quickly thanks to a handful of improvements to the API.
Version 1.10.8 - Public Beta
- This version includes numerous bug fixes and offers improved performance.
Version 1.10.6 - Public Beta
- This version includes numerous bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 1.10.1 - Public Beta
- This release includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 1.7.2 - Public Beta
- Freehand: You can now create new freehands right from the Android app as well as view your existing freehands.
- Document List view: Easily navigate your documents on your Android device.
- Screens view: Use the Screens view on any prototype to see and arrange thumbnails of all screens at once.
- Overall performance improvements: This release also includes a number of performance improvements and bug fixes.
Version 1.0 - Public Beta
- Brand new app, version 1.0: The app was completely re-designed and re-architected for better performance and usability.
- Document list view: Easily navigate your prototypes.
- Screens view for all prototypes: Easily search and select a screen, no matter how large the prototype.
- Overall performance improvements: The app now offers increased speed and reliability.
Version 0.118 - Public Beta
- Studio projects are now appearing in the app.
- This release included stability improvements and bug fixes.
Version 0.104 - Public Beta
Version 0.103 - Public Beta
Version 0.102 - Public Beta
Version 0.101 - Public Beta
Version 0.100 - Public Beta
Version 0.0.99 - Public Beta
Version 0.0.98 - Public Beta
Version 0.0.89 - Public Beta
- You can now share prototypes from the app.