We are improving InVision by squashing bugs and releasing new features every day. Here's an account of what we've accomplished this month.
- 20-Second Timeout: Fixed a bug that issued a 20-second timeout that impacted user performance
- Removed Spinner: Removed a continuously-animating spinner that impacted performance in console
- Email Address Pending: Fixed a bug where email address changes would remain pending unless you were signed into InVision before confirming their new email.
- Projects Page Stuck Loading: Fixed a bug where the projects page would be stuck in loading for some users
- Enterprise Migration Users Stuck in Pending: Fixed a bug where users who were ‘stuck’ pending an invite when their team migrated to an enterprise account
- Share Modal Slowness: Improved speed of share modal for teams with a high number of member
- Share URLs Auto-Generate: Corrected a bug where share URLs were generating before you could explicitly generate them
- Share Link Modal Cutoff: Fixed a bug where the share modal would be cut off in certain browser windows and screen resolutions
- Email Change in Different Browser Sessions: You are now able to change their email and confirm said change in different browser sessions
- Enterprise Projects Page Failed to Load: Fixed a bug where the projects page intermittently failed to load with "The JSON Web Token signature is invalid" error for some users until cache clear.
- View Billing Information: Some users were unable to view their billing information due to an error.
- Improved Asset Handling: Assets marked for export in a symbol, or with a prefix, should now be downloadable via Inspect. If your assets contain a forward slash we now follow the same pattern as Sketch and store them in folders.
- Improved Symbol Handling: Inspect now better handles nested symbols and overrides. More improvements coming soon!
Craft Sync Smart Artboard Selection
Automatically remove an artboard when syncing all artboards by prepending its name with a “-” . This doesn’t apply when syncing only selected artboards.
- Craft Update Available: You can now see a notification + modal window notifying that there’s a new Craft plugin update
- Symbol Support for Sketch 44: Fixed issue for supporting symbols in Sketch 44
- Sketch 45 Crash by Data Plugin: Fixed issue that was crashing Sketch 45 while using Data photos from Unsplash + Webview
- Type changes syncing: Now all the changes to type are reflected correctly to all users viewing that Freehand document
- Double/Triple click on text: Issue with a double & triple click on text elements was fixed and improved to always work.
- Compatibility issues: A lot of corrupted old libraries are now working and can be imported properly to new version of library plugin
- Color or font style changes duplicate: Fixed issue of duplicated created while changing existing color or font styles associated with a style in Document Styles.
- Zoomed-in thumbnails: Fixed issue with heavily zoomed-in thumbnails for shapes added to libraries
- Document styles Line Height: Fixed issue with document styles failing to capture the change in Line Height and creating duplicated text styles
- Syncing to Archived Prototypes: You are no longer able to sync to an archived prototype, which previously caused Sketch to crash.
- Sync Panel Stealing Focus: We fixed an issue that was occasionally causing the sync panel to remain open even if it wasn’t in focus.
- Inspect Space in Assets: If an asset name started with a space it would fail to export.
- Self Referencing Symbol: Sketch no longer crashes if there are self-referencing symbols.
- Photoshop Sync 0 Artboards: Sync no longer spins indefinitely when attempting to sync 0 artboards.
See all of the Craft release notes here.
Mobile - iOS
- Version 2.4.0
- Brand new user interface designed with bold typography, clean preview cards, and an improved filtering experience.
See all of the iOS app release notes here.
Mobile - Android
- Version 0.0.61 - Public Beta
- Introducing InVision for Android via Play Store’s Open Access program
- Create a new InVision account
- Access your prototypes on the go
- Switch between InVision accounts
Platform Stability & Security: A number of general security fixes