Craft Plugin Version Numbers - MacOS
To determine which versions of the Craft plugins you have in MacOS:
- Click the Craft icon () in the MacOS menu bar, to the left of the clock. If it is not in the menu bar, head to Finder and open Craft Manager from the Applications folder.
- Hover over each plugin name to reveal the version number in the window that appears. Or, press Option while hovering to reveal all plugin versions. Scroll up/down to view both the Sketch and Photoshop buttons to reveal the plugin versions.
Craft Manager Version Number and Check for Updates - MacOS
To determine which versions of Craft Manager you have in MacOS:
- Click the Craft icon () in the MacOS menu bar, to the left of the clock.
- Click the cogwheel at the top right of the Craft Manager window, and choose Preferences.
- View the version number located in the window that opens, and click Check for Updates.
Toggling Automatic Updates On or Off
In Craft Manager version 1.0.34 and higher, the option to automatically update all Craft Plugins in the background is available. To turn this option on or off:
- Click the Craft icon in the MacOS menubar.
- Click the cogwheel at the top right and choose Preferences.
- Under Settings, check or uncheck the option Automatically update plugins.
Craft Version Number - Windows
- From your desktop, click Start, then Control Panel.
- Find your list of installed programs under Programs, then Programs and Features. Scroll to find Craft, and the version number is listed after the application's name.
Note: The only way to update Craft Sync in Windows is to re-download the latest version.
To discover the most current version numbers for the Craft, check out the Craft Release Notes.