Craft Stock powered by Getty Images makes it easier than ever to search, comp, and place premium, high-resolution imagery in your designs. Get access to the world’s most trusted and expansive stock collections inside Sketch and Photoshop. With everything at your fingertips, it’s easy to find what you need to bring your ideas to life.
GETTING STARTED WITH STOCK
While you can apply images with a watermark, you can also log into your iStock and Getty Images accounts to buy and access your content for a finished look. If you do not yet have an iStock or Getty Images account, click join at the bottom of each panel.
Once logged in, your email address will appear at the bottom of the panel to confirm the account you’re using.
SEARCHING ISTOCK AND GETTY IMAGES
Within Craft Stock are two separate image tabs for iStock and Getty Images. Click either tab to enter the preferred image library.
iStock contains four categories to search within:
- All - all iStock images
- Essentials - everyday content you need from iStock
- Signature - over 6 million of the very best stock and all premium Vetta™ Collection files
- My Content - all purchased images
Getty Images contains four categories to search within:
- All - all Getty images
- Creative - creative commons licensed images
- Editorial - a licensed image or video to report or illustrate events that are newsworthy or of general interest
- My Content - all purchased images
For more details about licensing, see Getty Images’ Content License Agreement.
ADDING AN IMAGE TO YOUR DESIGN
- Click into the Stock search box. Type a keyword and locate the image you’d like to add to your design by scrolling. Click and drag to resize the Stock panel by hovering over the bottom border until an arrow appears.
- In the layers panel, choose the layer in which you'd like the image or click the layer on the canvas.
- Click the image you’d like inserted into the layer. The image appears in the layer with a mask applied. The image appears as a background, so as you manipulate the image, it remains in high resolution.
PURCHASING AN IMAGE - ISTOCK
When you’re ready to purchase an image for your design, hover over the image in the Stock panel. You’ll see the image’s name, photographer credit, and a download icon:
- Click the download icon to choose your image size and view the credit cost:
- Click Download this image to purchase. If you do not have enough credits, you’ll be prompted to purchase more. Click Buy Credits.
3. If you have enough credits for purchase, a confirmation page appears. Click Confirm Download to purchase the image.
4. After the download is confirmed, click the X to return to Craft.
PURCHASING AN IMAGE - GETTY IMAGES
When you’re ready to purchase an image for your desig -
1. Hover over the image in the Stock panel. You’ll see the image’s name, photographer credit, and a download icon:
2. Click the download icon to choose your image size and view the cost based on your subscription:
3. Click Ultrapack Download to purchase. If you do not have the proper subscription, you’ll be prompted to purchase it.
4. After the download is confirmed, you can download the image again, or click the X to return to Craft.
ACCESSING PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED IMAGES
From the appropriate tab, access your iStock or Getty Images purchases by clicking My Content. You must be logged in to view and apply these images to your designs.
SCALING AND REMOVING AN IMAGE
Resize the image by clicking and dragging as normal. Remove the image by deleting the image layer, or replace the image.
REPLACING AN IMAGE
- Click on the layer that contains the image you’d like to replace.
- Search for the image you’d like to use in Stock and click the image.