Private Cloud is an advanced security offering for InVision Enterprise. With Private Cloud, all of your company’s data is completely isolated from the rest of InVision. As a result, you’ll need to take a few extra steps to ensure the best possible experience for your Enterprise members.
Admin Checklist for Private Cloud
- Prior to your Private Cloud transition, all non-Enterprise users must be moved to the Enterprise account and all transfers of prototypes, boards, freehands, and DSM libraries into the Enterprise must be completed. Please let your Customer Success Manager know if you require account consolidation. Once the transition to Private Cloud is complete, we can no longer transfer existing prototypes, boards, freehands, and DSM libraries into the Enterprise.
- All members have Craft plugins installed. View the installation guide.
- Craft Sync is whitelisted properly.
- Test Craft Sync connectivity with members in each office location.
- All members meet browser requirements.
- Members must sign in to InVision with the Private Cloud subdomain: https://mycompany.invisionapp.com
Note: Refer to the Private Cloud user guide for detailed steps on accessing the Private Cloud within desktop browser, Craft Sync, mobile, and InVision Sync.
- Any pending members are re-invited after moving to Private Cloud.
Need More Help?
Get in touch by contacting Support via email or by phone at 1-877-932-7111 and selecting option 1.