We are improving InVision by improving and releasing new features every day. Here's an account of what we've accomplished this month.
InVision Sync Supports Private Cloud:
If you’re a Private Cloud customer you can now use InVision Sync to share your designs assets with the rest of team. Simply log in via the PC option when using InVision Sync.
- Subscription management: Fixed an issue where Pausing a subscription was failing.
- Resending collaborator invitations: Fixed an issue where collaborators weren’t receiving “resent” invitations to join an InVision account.
- “My Projects” for Team owners: “My Projects” for team account owners now only show the projects they created, instead of the entire team’s boards and prototypes.
- Board permissions: Reviewers can no longer duplicate boards, which brings consistency to account permissions for reviewers when accessing prototypes.
- Naming a board: We fixed a bug in the board-item note title that was preventing you from being able to enter a title after you had blurred the title without content.
Inspect lets you and the developers on your team generate code with a click, gather key information like font names, hex codes, image specs, and dimensions, and a lot more. And today, we’re excited to release Inspect, now for Sketch.
You can now grab a share link and invite collaborators to your project from the same screen. This makes it easier and faster to do all of your sharing in one fell swoop. Share links can also be quick-copied to your clipboard!
- Commenting after editing: We fixed a bug that prevented you from adding a new comment after editing an old comment in the same window.
- Cancel Behavior: If you change your mind and “cancel” while adding a comment on a prototype, we’ve fixed a bug that previously interrupted your viewing and reading experience.
- Screen History Thumbnails: We resolved an issue where screen history thumbnails were obscured in the commenting interface.
Clear Designation of Beta on Beta items:
You can now clearly see what plug-ins are in early development stages.
- Unsplash inserting the same image: You weren’t able to properly Unsplash images when choosing more than 1 shape layer. Rather, they were getting the same image.
- Unsplash photos not categorized properly: Fixed issue where photos showed in different categories than what was expected.
- Duplicate plug-in not duplicating: You may have experienced difficulty duplicating items. This update repairs this, restoring Duplicate to expected functionality.
Craft Manager Support for Photoshop CC 2017:
We added Craft Manager support for Adobe Photoshop CC 2017. Happy designing!
- Update reliability: We fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent updating plugins if the design tool was installed in a non-standard location.
- Disabled plugin: We fixed a bug that would sometimes allow access to a disabled plugin.