New user onboarding:
A nicer introduction to InVision. First-time users will receive new introduction messages to the different InVision editor/console modes – like Preview, Build, and Inspect – when entering a prototype for the first time.
We moved all credit card processing to client-side Recurly.js intake forms so that no sensitive credit card information passes through our network (adhering to strict PCI compliance).
Redesigned signup & sign in:
Signing up for, and signing into InVision has a new look and feel! We’ve upped our game with a new responsive UI that looks cleaner and – even better – loads faster.
- Downgrade modal: We fixed a bug in the downgrade modal that was preventing you from being able to select the “Pause Plan” as the downgrade target.
- Upgrade modal: We fixed a bug in the upgrade modal that was always showing the same price, regardless of which plan you had chosen.
Introducing InVision for JIRA:
Tackle issue together with InVision for JIRA. Bring your design workflow right into JIRA to give every issue instant context with always up-to-date design access. Read the full announcement.
Introducing the new Projects tab:
You’ll now see all your boards and prototypes under one unified view called “Projects”, making it easier to find and create new projects with your team. Read the full announcement.
- Console progress bar in preview mode gets stuck: Fixed an issue so that the progress bar would fully disappear after the prototype is fully loaded in Preview Mode.
- Craft Sync login Failure: Users were experiencing intermittent login failures. This update improves the stability of signing in.
- Syncing newly saved file: Saving a file after Craft Sync prompts you to do so will annoyingly result in failed sync attempts. This is no longer the case!
- Incorrect projects: This one’s a doozy. Craft Sync was embarrassingly showing fake data in the projects dropdown. Oops!
- Sync density default: All syncs now are set to 2x density by default.
- Prototype selector: The prototype selector had a mind of its own and was selecting a random prototype to be synced. We straightened it out.
- Broken UI - Signing out and back into Craft Sync would result in some funky UI issues. We tidied this up.
- Artboard count: We fixed an error that would show an incorrect artboard count when syncing.
- Inactive UI: Occasionally the sync panel would deactivate if no artboards were selected.
- Long account names: For those of you who have long account names you no longer have to put up with the dreaded horizontal scroll.
- Open prototype button: We fixed an issue that would prevent the open button from showing after selecting a prototype.
- Status footer reset: We’ve stopped the status footer from occasionally resetting when switching sync type.
- Prototype open button: The prototype open button was previously sending people to the InVision prototype page, it now sounds you to the public share link to share with others.
- Syncing all artboards: We found and resolved an issue that was causing sync to fail when syncing all artboards in a document.