InVision Boards provide a flexible space to tell stories, share files, and collaborate with team members throughout the entire design process. See examples of how you can use Boards to:
- Quickly create a design presentation
- Collaborate on a moodboard
- Easily share your brand assets
- Create beautiful photo galleries
- and much more!
You can also view a sample board in your InVision account to get a feel for how it works on the back end.
Boards simplify the management and presentation of design assets. With support for a wide variety of file types and simple tools to organization sections of content, this allows you to spend more time making awesome work, and less time presenting it.
Viewers can both comment on items and download source files, and thanks to a fully responsive design, your team members and clients can access Boards from anywhere with share links that look great on both desktop and mobile devices.
How many boards are allowed?
Free, Starter, and Educational accounts are allowed 3 boards. Professional, Team, and Enterprise accounts are allowed unlimited boards.
What file types are supported?
Boards support uploads for any file type, with thumbnail previews or useful icons to help quickly identify files commonly used by design teams.
- Graphics – PNGs, JPGs, GIFs, etc.
- Source Files – Photoshop, AI, Sketch – for Photoshop and Sketch files with artboards, thumbnails should pull from the first screen
- Font Files – OTF, TTF, etc. (Please ensure that your license allows for posting any font files. Also, you'll need to use a TTF file if you would like to be able to view examples of your font from within the board.)
- Color Swatches – By HEX values
- Text Documents – DOC, DOCX, etc.
- Spreadsheet Documents – XLS, XLSX, etc.
- Presentation Documents – PPT, PPTX, etc.
- Audio Files – MP3, etc. (playback not supported)
- Video Files – AVI, MOV, etc. (playback not supported)
- Code Files – HTML, CSS, JS, etc.
- ZIP Files
- All other non-system file types