This article does not apply to Private Cloud instances of InVision.
Personal to Enterprise
Caution: You must ensure that all collaborators that should continue to be able to access this prototype are at least Reviewers in your Enterprise before transferring to your Enterprise account. Otherwise, they will be removed as collaborators upon transfer.
Here’s how to transfer ownership of a prototype to your Enterprise:
- Sign in to your personal account: https://projects.invisionapp.com
- Once you're on your prototype homepage, click the ••• button (next to Assets under your prototype name).
- Select Transfer Ownership.
- From here you will see an option to transfer to your Enterprise account.
- Click Yes, Transfer Prototype.
Once the prototype has been transferred, you can select whether the prototype(s) should be viewed by everyone or specific teams. Simply click the green circle with the people and "+" icons at the top right of the prototype dashboard. Currently, you must do this for each prototype individually, if you are assigning a team or individual access to a group of prototypes.
Enterprise to Personal or Enterprise to Enterprise
Please contact us to have the prototype(s) promptly migrated.
Here are a few important notes regarding prototype migrations:
- All share links previously shared will continue to work
- All hotspots, comments, screens, templates and assets will be retained.
- Any emails notifications received prior to migration cannot be replied to. Once the migration has occurred, new email notifications received can be replied to without any issues.