Craft Manager is a MacOS app in your toolbar panel. With this app, you get instant and easy access to all Craft plugins. You can turn them on/off, get latest updates, and install new plugins. And there’s no need to download any special installer files in the future or go to the LABS website for updates!
Craft is available for download on InVision Labs. Once you’ve downloaded it, you can install it by doing the following:
- Double-click on the Craft Manager.zip file you downloaded to extract Craft Manager.
- Double-click on the Craft Manager icon in your Downloads folder.
- A new window appears asking if you’d like to move Craft Manager to the Applications folder. Make your selection, and Craft Manager will install into the appropriate folder.
4. Click on the Craft icon in the OS X menubar to open the plugin manager.
5. Select either Photoshop or Sketch and click Install to install each plugin.
After that, you should be ready to experience Craft.
For Windows, you’ll need to download the Craft Sync Windows Installer in order to use the Craft Sync plugin.
Updating Craft Plugins and Craft Manager
See this article for how to update Craft Manager and the associated plugins.
Toggling Automatic Updates On or Off
In Craft Manager version 1.0.34 and higher, the option to automatically update all Craft Plugins in the background is available. To turn this option on or off:
1. Click the Craft icon in the MacOS menubar.
2. Click the cogwheel at the top right and choose Preferences.
3. Under Settings, check or uncheck the option Automatically update plugins.
Craft by InVision LABS supports:
- The last two versions of Photoshop
- The last two non-beta versions of Sketch
For the best experience, we recommend downloading the newest non-beta version of Sketch.
Craft Manager works with OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and macOS 10.13.1 (High Sierra). OSX 10.10 (Yosemite) is no longer supported.