The Craft Manager is an MacOS app in your toolbar panel. With this app, you get instant and easy access to all Craft plugins. You can turn them on/off, get latest updates, and install new plugins. And there’s no need to download any special installer files in the future or go to the LABS website for updates!
Craft is available for download on InVision Labs. Once you’ve downloaded it, you can install it by doing the following:
- Double-click on the CraftInstaller.zip file you downloaded to extract CraftInstaller.
- Double-click on the CraftInstaller icon.
- Click Install Craft Manager to install the plugin manager for Craft.
- Click on the Craft icon in the MacOS menubar to open the plugin manager.
- Select either Photoshop and/or Sketch and click Install to install each plugin.
After that, you should be ready to experience Craft.
For Windows, you’ll need to download the Craft Sync Windows Installer in order to use the Craft Sync plugin.
Craft by InVision LABS supports:
- PhotoshopCC 2015.5 and later
- The last two non-beta versions of Sketch. For the best experience, we recommend downloading the newest non-beta version of Sketch.
Craft Manager works with OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra). OSX 10.10 (Yosemite) is no longer supported.