Exporting to PDF or ZIP files
To export a prototype to PDF or ZIP file:
- Go to the prototype homepage.
- Click the ••• button (next to Assets under your prototype name).
- Click Download Prototype.
- Select ZIP or PDF. If generating a PDF download, select Portrait or Landscape view, whether or not you want to include comments, and optionally password protect the PDF.
- Click Generate.
Download a screen
While there is no in-app formal feature to download a specific screen or screens, you can manually download by following these steps:
- Within a given prototype, select the screen you want to download.
- Select History Mode along the bottom navigation menu.
- Right-click on the image and save the image to your computer.
Within History mode, you can also see all the previous versions of a given screen and download whichever version is desired.