EXPORTING TO .PDF OR .ZIP FILES
To export a prototype to PDF or .ZIP file:
- Go to the prototype homepage.
- Click the ••• button (next to Assets under your prototype name).
- Click Download Prototype.
- Select ZIP or PDF. If generating a PDF download, select Portrait or Landscape view, whether or not you want to include comments, and optionally password protect the PDF.
- Click Generate.
DOWNLOAD A SCREEN
While there is no in-app formal feature to download a specific screen or screens, you can manually download by following these steps:
1. Within a given prototype, select the screen you want to download.
2. Select History Mode along the bottom navigation menu.
3. Right-click on the image and save the image to your computer.
Within History Mode, you can also see all the previous versions of a given screen and download whichever version is desired.