If you’re on macOS Sierra, you may have encountered the below error messages when attempting to install or update Craft Manager:
This error occurred due to a change in how apps are installed on macOS Sierra. We’ve recently released an update to Craft Manager to address this moving forward. However, those impacted by this problem will need to do a clean install of Craft Manager through the following steps:
- Click on the Craft icon in the Mac menubar to open Craft Manager.
- Click the cogwheel icon, then click Quit.
- Delete Craft Manager from your Applications folder.
- Download the latest version of Craft.
- Double-click on the Craft Manager.zip file you downloaded to extract Craft Manager.
- Double-click on the Craft Manager icon.
- When prompted to Move to Applications folder in your Home folder?, click Move to Applications Folder.
- Open CraftManager from your Applications folder to reinstall the Craft tools for Sketch or Photoshop, if needed.
These steps should allow you to reinstall Craft Manager and update it to the most recent version without issue. If you're still having trouble, please contact Support for further help.