If you’re on macOS Sierra, you may have encountered the below error messages when attempting to install or update Craft Manager:
This error occurred due to a change in how apps are installed on macOS Sierra. We’ve recently released an update to Craft Manager to address this moving forward. However, those impacted by this problem will need to do a clean install of Craft Manager with the latest version of the CraftInstaller through the following steps:
- Click on the Craft icon in the Mac menubar to open CraftManager
- Click the cogwheel icon, then click Close
- Delete CraftManager from your Applications folder
- Download the latest version of Craft.
- Double-click on the CraftInstaller.zip file you downloaded to extract CraftInstaller
- Double-click on the CraftInstaller icon
- Click Install Craft Manager to reinstall the plugin manager for Craft
These steps should allow you to reinstall Craft Manager and update it to the most recent version without issue. If you're still having trouble, please contact Support for further help.