- 27 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
How do I check for Craft updates and version numbers?
- Updated on 27 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
So you can always benefit from the newest features and fixes, InVision releases new versions of Craft Manager and includes the latest updates to the Craft tools. Below, you'll find the current versions as well as instructions for checking and updating the versions you have installed.
Current production versions
As of Craft Manager v1.1.1, plugin updates are bundled with Craft Manager. When Craft Manager updates, the plugins will update.
Craft tools for Sketch
Here are the latest Craft tool versions for Sketch—at the time of publication:
- Craft Manager: 1.2.0
- Craft by InVision LABS: 1.2.0
Check and update your installed versions
To check for updates on macOS:
- In the Mac menu bar, select the Craft Manager icon ().If it is not in the menu bar, open Finder, navigate to your Applications folder, and open Craft Manager.
- In the upper-right corner of the Craft Manager modal, select the settings icon () >Check for updates.
Toggle automatic updates on or off
You have the option to automatically update Craft Manager in the background each time a new version is released. To turn this settings option on or off:
- In the Mac menu bar, select the Craft Manager icon ().
- In the upper-right corner of the Craft Manager modal, select the settings icon () > Settings.
- Select General.
- Select or deselect the Automatically update Craft Manager checkbox.
Check Craft version number on Windows
- From your desktop, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Find your list of installed programs under Programs, and then Programs and Features.
- Scroll to find Craft, and you will see the version number listed after the application's name.
To view the most current version numbers for Craft Manager, check out the Craft Release Notes.